Original Air Date: Wednesday, May 11, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. ET
Join the National Behavioral Health Network for Tobacco and Cancer Control on Wednesday, May 11, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. ET for a webinar designed to support organizations on addressing barriers and concerns around implementing tobacco-free policies and practices.
Participants will hear from Tamanna Patel, MPH, director at the National Council for Mental Wellbeing on effective strategies, tools and resources to engage MH/SU providers in taking facilities tobacco-free.
By attending this webinar, you will:
• Learn effective strategies to engage leadership, providers and staff
• Gain access to practical resources around implementing tobacco-free policies in MH/SU settings
• Identify one actionable short-term goal for implementing a tobacco-free policy in your facility.
This event was hosted by the National Behavioral Health Network for Tobacco & Cancer Control.
- Taking Your Facility Tobacco-Free: A Brief Overview
- DIMENSIONS: Tobacco Free Toolkit for Healthcare Providers
- Transitioning to a Tobacco-Free Facility Resource Sample Policies
- How to Implement a Tobacco-Free Policy
- Tobacco-Free Initiative Information Kit (Community Mental Health)
- Tobacco-Free Toolkit for Community Health Facilities
- Tools and Tips for Action Planning
- Why Tobacco-Free? Talking Points