Register for the upcoming SCRIPT® Training Workshop, Monday, October 28 in Washington, D.C. hosted by SOPHE (Society for Public Health Education).
Participate in the full-day workshop designed to train healthcare professional to promote, implement and evaluate the SCRIPT® program.
Participants in the SCRIPT® Training Workshop, will walk away knowing how to:
- Routinely screen pregnant women for tobacco use
- Conduct a SCRIPT® counseling session based on the 5As
- Train staff at your practice
As part of your registration, you will receive:
- A Pregnant Women’s Guide to Quit Smoking
- Commit to Quite motivational DVD
- Comprehensive training guide and materials
Contact: Liz Marshall | 202.408.9804 ext. 160