- This event has passed.
For decades, youth smoking rates have been declining to reach historic lows. Now, the rapid rise of e-cigarette use, declared a youth epidemic by the Surgeon General, threatens to erase this progress against tobacco. More than 3.6 million youth who use e-cigarettes, most of whom were not smokers in the first place, are now vulnerable to long-term nicotine addiction. In fact, new young e-cigarette users, are four times more likely to go on to smoke deadly cigarettes compared to their peers who don’t vape. Join Truth Initiative® for a special Warner Series Webinar to learn about the dangers of youth nicotine addiction and This is Quitting, a first-of-its-kind quit vaping program to address the significant rise in youth vaping.
- Robin Koval, CEO and President, Truth Initiative
- Dr. Amanda Graham, Senior Vice President Innovations, Truth Initiative
- Megan Jacobs, Lead, Integrated Product Design, Innovations
- Luka Kinard, High School student, North Carolina
- Dr. Susanne Tanski, Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2019
Time: 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 pm. ET