- This event has passed.
What do patients need for support on their cancer journey? Psychiatric care is one aspect of services for patients with cancer. The webinar will explore promising practices, (eTools, mHealth resources, etc.) available to assist behavioral health providers in addressing barriers to care across the cancer continuum in behavioral health populations. Practical example’s and models for how the interdisciplinary team functions effectively will be provided. Lastly, participants will explore examples of how organizations have used a variety of tactics, tools and resources to address and overcome barriers and challenges that presented in their settings.
By the conclusion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the barriers to behavioral health populations accessing care across the cancer continuum.
- Explore promising tips and strategies for interdisciplinary care to address cancer outcomes and survivorship in behavioral health populations.
- Apply key elements of a model for successful collaboration with an interdisciplinary team and tools to overcome those barriers.
- Barbara Andersen, PhD – Ohio State University
- Mandi Pratt-Chapman, MA – George Washington University Cancer Institute
- Joanna Cohen, PhD – Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- Ron Hernandez, MBA and Peggy Neu – The Monday Campaigns
Register here: https://goto.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1153666&tp_key=b2b0e622ae