- This event has passed.
NatCon18 is your opportunity to:
- Connect with peers and luminaries. Join a community of influential health care executives, mental health and addiction treatment leaders, clinicians, advocates, innovators, researchers and technology leaders.
- Experience the insight of unequalled speakers. NatCon brings you the most thought-provoking speakers to enlighten and inspire. Last year’s speakers included America’s historian (and our most acclaimed speaker) Doris Kearns Goodwin, outspoken economist Uwe Reinhardt, actress and advocate Anna Deveare Smith, legendary songstress Judy Collins and, in one of his last public appearances, former Surgeon General Vivek Murthy.
- Meet with the innovators of today and tomorrow at the Solutions Pavilion. It’s not your average exhibit hall. The Solutions Pavilion overflows with more than 350 organizations that have the solutions you need to tackle today’s challenges — from technology to business development to insurance and much, much more.
- Call for Papers opens on October 10, 2017. Present your ideas at NatCon18. Stay tuned for additional information on the Call for Papers.
- Dig deep into the issues you care most about. Hear from innovators in leadership, practice improvement, finance reform, integrated health care, technology, public policy, marketing and workforce development.
- Earn continuing education credits. Fulfill your licensing requirements at the same time you enrich yourself or your staff. At NatCon, all you do is swipe your badge when entering and leaving sessions.
- Be Heard in Washington, DC. The Lincoln Memorial, the Smithsonian museums, Mt. Vernon, the White House … but the nation’s capital isn’t just an outstanding tourist destination. At NatCon, you can join with your peers to raise your voice on Capitol Hill and Be Heard.