- This event has passed.
Join the National Behavioral Health Network for Tobacco and Cancer Control, at the National Council for Mental Wellbeing and Truth Initiative on May 17 from 1:30 – 3:30 pm ET, during Mental Health Awareness Month, for a conversation around supporting young people struggling with nicotine dependence which can worsen anxiety symptoms and increase feelings of depression.
By joining this masterclass workshop, you will:
- Understand the root causes and impact of nicotine dependence on the mental wellbeing of young people
- Identify pandemic era challenges and opportunities associated with youth mental health and nicotine use
- Gain youth-centered resources on preventing and addressing nicotine dependence
The masterclass workshop will feature the following speakers:
- Pam Pietruszewski, MA, Senior Advisor, National Council for Mental Wellbeing
- Tamanna Patel, MPH, Director, National Council for Mental Wellbeing
- Alex Parks, MS, CHES, Vice President, Truth Initiative